Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bayer launches campaign

One of the best things about the United States is the sense of humor Americans have about almost anything.  My friend Chris sent along an advertisement from Bayer Aspirin on the company’s new campaign for its birth control pill.  As you are probably aware, a Santorum fundraiser named Foster Friess said that when he was young, “...the gals put it [aspirin] between their knees and it wasn’t that costly.”  
You ought to see the ad.  Just go to <http://agendaproject.tumblr.com/>.  I think you will enjoy it.
On another subject:
I thought the most romantic movie I ever saw was “The Bodyguard.”  Kevin Costner spoke at Whitney Houston’s memorial service today, and when Linda was telling me about it she got all teary, making me all teary.  If I could only listen to five songs for the rest of my life, one of them would be Dolly Parton’s “I will always love you” sung by Whitney Houston.  Just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment