Thursday, December 21, 2017

Friends with Trump voters

Every month Harper’s magazine publishes the “Harper’s Index” with interesting statistical data.  In the latest issue we learn this:

Percentage of Clinton voters who think it’s hard to be friends with Trump voters:  61
Of Trump voters who think it’s hard to be friends with Clinton voters:  34

I count myself in that 61%.  I find it very difficult to be friends with Trump voters.  I am angry at them, think they are unpatriotic, and, while I am civil to them, I find it difficult to be in the same room with them.


I have no idea why Trump voters find it easier to be friends with Clinton voters.  

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps its that they believe he is a God to them. Most of still can't get over that we had a Black as President.

    ReplyDelete