Saturday, December 28, 2019

Thank you notes

I’ve noticed that tv news stations are thanking their staffs, including not only the reporters, but the men and women behind the scenes.  A number of businesses also feature their entire workforce saying things like Happy New Year from our family to your family.

I decided to do the same thing, sort of.  I need to thank a number of people.

Rene, who set up this whole blog thing.  I wouldn't have been doing this for the past 10 years without his help.  He tried to teach me how to incorporate pictures, but that was just beyond my limited capabilities.

Linda, who proof reads nine out of ten posts (though not this one, because I was afraid she would veto the idea).  She has saved me from countless spelling errors and syntax issues, and she has kept me from posting mean or embarrassing items.

Bill, who sends me memes every day, many of which I have used as springboards for posts or have even quoted.  


My readers, some of whom comment on the posts.  Others email me, phone me, or comment in person.  I especially want to single out Carol, George and Richard, Tom, Marian, and Debbie.  I am not going to thank my readers in the Ukraine.  When I go to the “stats” that measure where the readers are from, Ukraine leads all countries by far.  I don’t get that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment