Monday, June 28, 2021

Concealed Carry with No Permit

We live in the type of society where I don’t even need to explain “concealed carry.”  We all know what it means, just as we know terms like bump stock, active shooter, AK47, one in the chamber, and school shooting.


State Rep. Aaron Bernstine, Republican from Lawrence County, introduced HB 659 on May 17, and it was passed out of the House Judiciary Committee.  The Bill would allow concealed carry, and you wouldn’t need a permit.  I could take my fully loaded Glock into Mallard Market or Shea’s Hardware–no problem.


I must write to Rep. Bernstine and find out if I could take it into the State legislature, but I have a feeling that might not go over well.  I don’t know about schools, but I am assuming I could take it along to church. 

1 comment:

  1. It’s already legal in 20 states. Why should I need a permit if I already passed a background check

    ReplyDelete