Saturday, September 18, 2021

Subpoena This!

 Pennsylvania Republican legislators are trying to subpoena the voting records of every Pennsylvanian who voted in the November 2020 election.  They want the last four digits of our Social Security numbers or our Pennsylvania driver’s license.

While I don’t think they will be able to determine how we voted, I will make life easy for them.  I voted for Biden, not Trump.  I live in Carbon County where a large majority voted for Trump.  Since I do not think the people around me are that dumb, I believe that massive cheating must have occurred; otherwise there is no way that tax-avoiding racist clown could have received that many votes.

I also think that while this crack team of “forensic auditors” is investigating “voter fraud,” they might also determine if Elvis is still alive, if injecting bleach cures Covid, and if stepping on a crack in the sidewalk really does cause maternal spinal injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment