Friday, September 23, 2022

Flu shot and Covid booster

I got them both today, flu shot in the right arm, Covid in the left.  The nurse who gave me the shots asked me if I was right or left-handed.  After I said right-handed, she gave me the Covid booster in the left.  Tonight the left arm is sore; the right arm feels ok, except when I press it.  (My mom would say, “Then don’t press it.”)  

When I came out of the room after getting the shots, a man and a woman were waiting to get theirs.  I said, “Wow, that was really painful.”  They looked concerned.  My conscience got the best of me, and I told them I was kidding.


1 comment:

  1. I got the same shots last evening. My arms are both a bit sore, and like the other Covid boosters, I'm really fatigued today and feeling like I'm coming down with something. If the pattern holds, I'll be fine tomorrow. It feels good to be protected.

    ReplyDelete