Saturday, March 22, 2014

The end of Carbon County Magazine


For a number of years I have been a contributor to my friend Al Zagofsky’s on-line publication, “Carbon County Magazine.”   The writers, almost all of whom have been from Carbon County, included historians, artists, poets, politicians, and philosophers.  My own articles were sometimes nostalgic, frequently nature-oriented, occasionally introspective, and always much longer than the postings for “Sajeonogi.”  

Now Al is moving to West Sacramento to be closer to his daughters, and he is closing down the publication.  Carbon County is losing a resource, and I am losing an editor and friend.  It also occurs to me that I should have advertised the magazine long before it closed down.

Nonetheless, if you would like to see the last issue, just go to <http://www.carboncountymagazine.com/>.  I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment