Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Supreme Court rules 5-4 that corporations can carry weapons


OK, that’s dumb, but it is not more stupid than ruling that corporations have religious rights or the right to donate to campaigns like individuals.  Corporations are creatures of government.  To rule that they have free speech rights or religious freedom rights is bizarre.  Can 2nd Amendment rights be far behind?

This Court is the worst Court since the one that ruled on “Dred Scott v. Sandford.”  I can’t think of a time when five old men did so much damage to the American constitutional system.  

2 comments:

  1. I'll believe that corpoarations are people when one of them is executed for killing someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have a tee shirt that says, ""I'll believe that corporations are people when Texas executes one." I get lots of good comments when I wear it.

    ReplyDelete