Thursday, August 6, 2015

Republican debate

As I write this, ten Republican presidential candidates are debating on the Fox News (?) Channel.  I’m not watching it for three reasons:  

1,  Rick Perry has been excluded.  Really, Scott Walker is in and Rick Perry is excluded.  That is just wrong.

2.  The debate is on Fox News.  If Rupert Murdoch invented a cure for cancer and I had cancer, I would rather die than take Rupert Murdoch’s cure.  I refuse to watch.


3.  I really need to organize my sock drawer.  My socks are all messed up, and I need to match up the pairs.

2 comments:

  1. You missed some good entertainment. At times better than comedy central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that Carly Fiorina did well in the group that didn't make the cutoff. I also heard from a friend that Kasich sounded very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete