Sunday, July 18, 2021

Letter to PA State Senator David Argall

 Dear Senator Argall:

I had always thought of you as one of the reasonable Republican legislators.  As a liberal Democrat I frequently disagreed with your positions on public policy, but I thought your were an honorable man with integrity.

Now I understand you have joined the chorus of Trump sycophants calling for a “forensic audit.”  You are either not very bright, or you are trying to curry favor with diehard Trumpists.  I am certain it is the latter, and I am sorry to see you go down that path.

I believe you are doing great harm to our democracy for the sake of personal political gain.  I expected more of you.

Roy Christman

[It gets mailed tomorrow.]

1 comment:

  1. Well said, I was feeling the same way about his actions of late.

    ReplyDelete