Friday, May 13, 2022

Fetterman vs. Lamb

The Times ran an article today about the Democratic race in Penna. for the U.S. Senate seat.  The gist of the story was that while the Party establishment favored Lamb as the “safe” candidate, Fetterman was way ahead in the polls.  In a candidate debate, Lamb brought up an incident in which Fetterman heard gunfire and chased a guy.  Fetterman held the guy until the police arrived.  Lamb and the third candidate, Malcolm Kenyatta, pointed out that Fetterman had a shotgun and the guy was black.

I think this gained Fetterman votes.  Here’s a guy who cares about his town.  (He is mayor of Braddock, where this occurred.)  He has a shotgun.  He’s not afraid to get involved.  

I do like Lamb.  He would make a good U.S. Senator.  So would Kenyatta.  Any Democrat is so much better than the clowns running on the Republican side.  “I’m pro-gun.  I’ll stop illegals.  Biden is terrible.  I shot people in Iraq.  Trump likes me best.”  It is really pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment