Friday, June 3, 2022

Brilliant analysis on gun violence

In a letter to the editor in today’s Morning Call, I read one of the most astute and meaningful conclusions on gun violence that I have ever come across.  I can’t believe someone didn’t think of this before.  Absolutely brilliant.  It is by Thomas W. Lutz of Bethlehem.  


After discussing the reason for the “lawlessness and unrest in the country,” which Mr. Lutz believes is God’s punishment for taking prayer out of the schools, abortions, and same sex marriage, Mr. Lutz concludes with this remarkable phrase, and I quote:  “guns don’t kill people, people kill people.”


Truly amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. If we only had people killing people, there would not be very many deaths. The only way I believe is by smothering someone, push them over a cliff, it would be very hard without a weapon.

    ReplyDelete