Friday, December 30, 2022

I paid more than $750

During the Reagan presidency I was surprised that we had paid more income tax than Reagan had.  Of course, Reagan’s taxes were available to the public; presidents did that before Trump was elected.

Now I learn that we also paid more income taxes than Trump did.  A lot more, since one year he didn’t pay any.  I also learned that he lied about being audited; the I.R.S. didn’t do what it was supposed to.  I also learned that he had foreign bank accounts, including one in China, exposing himself to financial pressure from foreign governments.  And most of all, I learned what a really crappy businessman he is.  In spite of all the cheating and lying he does, he really doesn’t have any business acumen.  It is obvious that he paid someone to take his exams at the Wharton School.  It is absolutely certain that he couldn’t have passed them.  What a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment