Saturday, January 7, 2023

I really hate Verizon

We have two landlines in our house.  On Tuesday night during a rain storm both went out.  No dial tone, and the phone says “No Line.”  On Wednesday I call.  You don’t speak to a person, just a disembodied robot.  The robot booked an appointment for Thursday between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., and said an adult had to be home and couldn’t have Covid.  


No one came all day, but about 4 p.m. robot texted that the problem had been resolved.  It hadn’t.  No dial tone, no line.  We called back, but the next appointment won’t be until Monday.  That is almost a week with no service.  My elderly neighbor up the road also has no service; she and I must be on the same line.  She has no cell phone, and she is in poor health.


Verizon robot gives you a number for the Penna. PUC to call if you aren’t satisfied.  If we ever get our landline back, I am calling the PUC first thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment