Saturday, December 3, 2011

Donald Trump, Moderator

This morning Linda told me the moderator of the next Republican debate would be Donald Trump. I exploded, “Why would they use that clown?  He’s a (insert adjective modifier of the F word here) idiot.”
It turns out that my two favorite Republican candidates agree.  John Huntsman has refused to take part, saying, “We look forward to watching Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich suck up to Trump with a big bowl of popcorn.”  
Ron Paul stated that using Donald Trump as moderator was “wildly inappropriate.”  His national campaign chairman said “The selection of a reality television personality to host a presidential debate that voters nationwide will be watching is beneath the office of the Presidency and flies in the face of that office’s history and dignity.”
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I do not waste my time watching these clowns. I have better plans for that night.

    ReplyDelete