Friday, June 10, 2016

Stymied

As many of the readers of this blog are aware, my computer skills are minimal.  My friend Rene set up this blog so that all I would have to do each night is type in my message and hit publish.  The reason there are no pictures is because I don’t know how to add them.  The reason the posts are not linked to Facebook is because I am not on Facebook.

A few years ago I bought a Mac Airbook so I could continue to post from California.  That went well, and I was able to figure out how to do it.  Now, however, when I tried to use my Airbook, there is a little figure of a lock and a message that says my communications with Google are encrypted.  Really?  How the heck did that happen?  

I just spent an hour trying to decrypt (?) the blog, and I can’t do it.  This means that for the next three weeks “Dr. Roy Christman’s blog” will be dark.  Kaput.  On hiatus.  I’ll take the Airbook along to CA–perhaps my son-in-law Mark can figure things out, but in any case, you won’t be getting any new posts for at least the next week, and maybe not for the next 18 days.


Maybe I needed a break anyway.  I’m tired of writing about that thin-skinned fraud, and the PennEast/UGI thugs and Paul Ryan and Heffley’s screwups.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you can read this, but maybe you could take it to a MAC store and they could help you out. I know Microsoft stores help people with PC issues.

    ReplyDelete