Friday, October 7, 2016

Locker Room Banter

I was a warehouseman in a TRW Auto Parts center in West Oakland for a number of years, including summers when I taught at San Jose State.  I get a pension from my days there.  I was a proud member of the Teamsters Union.  My co-workers were white guys, black guys, Asians, and Latinos.


In all the years I worked there, I heard some pretty raunchy stuff, but I must say, I never heard anything quite as crude as what I heard tonight on a recording of Donald Trump.  Than man is one sick little puke.

2 comments:

  1. I was away yesterday when this came out. I just listened to the video and his so called apology. How in this world can anyone ever vote for this piece of trash. You would think that the woman vote would be 100% against him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to see if some of the people who have Trump signs at their places of business will now take them down.

    ReplyDelete