Sunday, October 2, 2016

The "Amish PAC"

The Lancaster Farming newspaper has been running ads for an “Amish PAC,” a group with a return address in Arlington, Virginia.  The ad says there are serious risks of Hillary Clinton winning the election, including “More on-demand abortion and more tiny baby bodies will be sold for profit.”  

The ad concludes:  “This November, your country needs your prayers and your vote.”

I called the phone number listed in the ad.  It was kind of odd; I thought Amish people were not tied into the grid.  A young man answered who had less of a Pennsylvania Dutch accent than I do.  I told him that Donald Trump was about as far from the teaching of Jesus as you could get.


I think the whole “Amish PAC” is fraudulent, and I doubt if it has a single bonafide Amish person in it.  Here’s the number to call in case you want to give them heck:  717-283-2150. 

No comments:

Post a Comment