Thursday, June 1, 2017

Feeling better

I watched a portion of an interview with Gov. Jerry Brown of California.  He will be working with China along with governors of other states to maintain policies to reduce our carbon footprint.  He pointed out that Trump is a transient figure.

It occurs to me that Trump may think the Paris agreement is actually with Paris, since in his statement he said he represents Pittsburgh, not Paris.  Incidentally, as the climate goes haywire, Pittsburgh is affected as well.


Also, I saw the movie “Baywatch.”  That cheered me up quite a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote to Governor Wolf and asked him to have PA get on board with the other governors and mayors pledging to uphold the accord in their own jurisdiction. I doubt that can happen with the PA Republican General Assembly, but we have to try.

    ReplyDelete