Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Georgia election

I knew that Democratic candidate wasn't going to win.  He seemed opportunistic, he was too young, he was way over-hyped, but worst of all, he had one of those trendy beards which made him look like a doofus.

Today we saw Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands.  I spotted a guy with a Trump shirt in the museum.  I came very close to saying, "You're never going to seem him up there," but all the people around us seemed to be having such a good time.  I thought why spoil it and get into a shouting match, so I kept my mouth shut.

Finally, if you are ever in Murdo, South Dakota, the pizza restaurant puts cinnamon in the crust edge and serves icing with the pizza.  The idea is that you put the icing on the crust, you also have dessert.  I am not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment