Wednesday, May 20, 2020

It's personal

So far I’ve personally known two people who have had the coronavirus.  Rene was one of the healthiest people I know (he was in his forties, he exercised, practiced yoga, and ate a healthful diet). and he said he had a mild case.  He slept for two days, had a cough for about ten days, felt not quite tip-top for weeks, and has offered to give blood for the antibodies he now has.

The second is a good friend of mine who may be gone by the time you read this, since she has a “do not resuscitate” order.  (I will let you know in tomorrow’s post.)

When I see the jerks who think that wearing a mask to protect other people is a denial of their civil liberties, it really irritates me.  When I see Trump strutting around, using the virus to gut environmental legislation, I wonder how people can still support this idiot.  It’s personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment