Monday, November 2, 2020

Poll Watcher

 Tomorrow I am an official poll watcher.  I have the signatures of three county commissioners to prove it.  As an official poll watcher I can go into the polling locations and check that nobody is messing with the voters.  I also will be watching to see that Trumpists are not harassing voters outside the polls or trying to intimidate them.  


Not that I’ll be confronting Trumpists, some of whom are crazy, some of whom carry guns, and some of whom are crazy AND carry guns.  Each of the polling places is supposed to have a constable, and that’s who I will talk to.  If that doesn’t work, I call 911 and get the cops.  


By the way, voter intimidation is a federal crime.  You heard it from me, and I am an official poll watcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment