Thursday, November 5, 2020

Trump unhinged

 He always was unhinged, but did you see that speech he made tonight?  Wow!  He could still win this race, and we would have another four years of this. 


Incidentally, after all the work we did in Carbon County for Biden, Trump still got a higher percentage of votes than he did in 2016, although it was about half of a percent increase.  On the other hand, Biden got more votes than Clinton did in 2016.  Two reasons:  more people registered and voted, and the third parties’ vote total dropped.  Still, I was hoping we would cut into Trump’s total.  


Hillary Clinton was right.  Voters in Carbon County are a “basket of deplorables.”  They are even proud of it.  You have to be really stupid to be proud of your stupidity.  If you think I shouldn’t insult Trump voters, I’ve been given the finger, yelled at, and cursed out many times by Trumpists, so I think I’ve earned the right to be critical.

No comments:

Post a Comment