Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Denied

 The Supreme Court dismissed an appeal by Pennsylvania Republican legislators to overturn the state’s presidential results in one sentence.  Interestingly, the legislators did not want to overturn the down ballot results–they did well in the legislative races.

Now we have an attempt by Senator Ted Cruz to overturn the results in four or five states that voted for Biden.  There are at least two problems with this.  First, I don’t see how Ted Cruz has standing to bring a legal action.  Second, Ted Cruz is an idiot.


On Jan. 20 I don’t know what Trump will be doing, but I know what Biden will be doing.  He’ll be getting inaugurated.  

1 comment:

  1. I can think of a lot of things I'd like to do to someone who accused my father of helping to assassinate the president of the United States. Trying to help him overturn election results isn't one of them. Ted Cruz has the integrity of cheap paper in gale-force winds.

    ReplyDelete