Friday, January 7, 2022

Chastising Sen. Lindsey Graham

 It has occurred to me that some Senators and Representative need someone to steer them in the right direction.  Like me.  So here’s a letter going out to Sen. Graham of South Carolina in tomorrow’s mail.

Dear Sen. Graham:

You were quoted in our newspaper as saying that Biden’s speech yesterday was “brazenly politicizing” what happened on January 6 2021.  I’m afraid that bus has already left the station.  We have a troll in Florida who has been driving it away for a year with a big “Stop the Steal” banner on the side.

When I consider that you are in the party of Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, and John McCain, I wonder how you are able to sleep at night.  You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself, “What am I doing to preserve our democratic form of government?”  You need to act in a responsible manner.  You need to love this country, and you are failing to do that.

I still have hope that you will see your way clear and act, even if it means you are shunned by the likes of Ted Cruz and Marjorie Taylor Green.  You are better than those people.

1 comment: