Sunday, October 16, 2022

Brandon Won

Yesterday I drove in the Lehighton Halloween parade; today the Palmerton Parade.  In both parades I had large signs taped to the sides of the truck that said, “Brandon Won” and below that, “by 7 million votes.”


The Trumpists sputtered and the Dems loved it.  One lady started chanting “Let’s go Brandon,” but stopped immediately when I gave her a thumbs up.  One guy did yell “Biden sucks and so do you” at the Lehighton Parade, and today a guy yelled, “I’d be ashamed to drive that truck,” but the response was almost all laughter and approval, no doubt from Democrats.  


Remember that “Yankee Doodle” was sung by British soldiers to make fun of the Americans during the American Revolution.  The Americans then adopted it as their own.  That’s what I’m doing with “Let’s go, Brandon.”  It drives the Trumpists nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment