Friday, May 5, 2023

Time for Dianne Feinstein to go

Dianne Feinstein was my Senator for 10 years, from 1992 to 2002.  I left CA in 2002.  If I had stayed she would still be my Senator.  She’s 89.  She misses a lot of Senate votes.  She probably won’t be there for the debt limit vote.  Her absence is delaying Senate confirmation of a number of judges.  


It is time she goes.  If she doesn’t she should be removed.  I don’t understand why people don’t know when it is time for them to exit gracefully.  Guess who else I’m looking at. 

2 comments:

  1. Roy....Biden us worse. His cognitive skills have disappeared. He doesn't know where he is and couldn't even answer a child's question about where he traveled to last. Fetterman us a walkng PA Voters nightmare . Americans are trying to understand where we should look to help us I remember Diane Feinstein...think I met her at SJSU. A wonderful woman. Prayers that she isn't being used for I'll gotten gains. You are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are correct

    ReplyDelete