Saturday, March 2, 2024

True or Fake News–you decide

For a Christmas present I received a deck of cards that has quotations from Trump.  Some of the quotations are things he actually said; others are made up “fakes.”  The back of the card tells you if you guessed correctly.  Here are six examples.  


“I will build a great wall–and nobody builds walls better than me.”


“Most women hate Hillary, she is a nasty piece of work.”


“It’s freezing and snowing in New York–we need global warming!”


“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”


“All of the women on “The Apprentice” flirted with me–consciously or unconsciously.  That’s to be expected.”


“Texas will rebuild after Hurricane Harvey.  They are tremendous people and I know they will continue to produce tremendous BBQ food.”


The answers are true, fake, true, true, true, fake. 

1 comment:

  1. They are all false. The only difference is whether he said them.

    ReplyDelete