Sunday, April 7, 2024

Tooth problems

I didn’t post last night.  I don’t feel like it tonight, either.  My tooth started to hurt on Friday night and got worse on Saturday.  Atheist that I am, I’m praying my dentist can make time for me tomorrow.


I’ve had tooth problems all my life.  Could someone explain to me why they always occur on the weekend.


Last night I was able to work a shift in the phone room for the Carbon County cancer telethon.  Every year the Democrats and the Republicans take a shift on Saturday night.  Rocky, who was manning the phone next to me, took in a pledge for $2000.  I think that might have been the one that put us over the Republican take.


By the way, did you ever think that the fear and explanations of a solar eclipse that primitive people believed would be surpassed by millions in the U.S. in 2024, including, by the way, members of Congress?

2 comments:

  1. Why does the "low battery" alarm on the smoke detector always go off at 2 am?

    ReplyDelete