Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Harris yard signs

We picked up 50 Harris/Walz signs in Bethlehem today, and we distributed eight of them in Palmerton before we got home.  I’m taking another nine down there tomorrow.  We gave them to people who ordered signs from me over the last two weeks.  I already have over 70 sign orders from all over Carbon County from Tresckow to Lower Towamensing Township, and I haven’t even started to call people.


The voters we reached today were so happy to get them.  Carbon County has been overrun with Trump signs, and now people will start seeing Harris signs in people’s yards all across the County.  And don’t worry, I have a lot more than 50–the state party sent us another 50, and more are coming.  I have never been involved in a campaign where so many people were so pleased to show their support for a candidate.  


I’m also planning to make some homemade signs like the old Burma Shave signs where the first one will say, “He’s too old.”  The second one: “He’s too senile.”  The third: “He’s too weird.”  I don’t need to put Trump’s name on them.  Everyone will know exactly who I mean, and it will really troll the MAGA nitwits.


P.S.  If you want a sign, call me.  I’m in the book.  No really–I’m actually in the old phone book and the number hasn’t changed.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the first 2 Harris/Walz yard signs this week. But this is California, so it really doesn't make any difference. My daughter got a Harris bumper sticker on Etsy a few weeks ago and has gotten quite a few honks and thumbs up, none from Tesla drivers.

    ReplyDelete