Did anyone watch Trump’s speech last night? I understand two networks didn’t bother to carry it. I didn’t see it–we haven’t had a tv for at least ten days. Plus I listened to a talk and demonstration of medieval string instruments, which actually sound ethereal and amazingly better than a blowhard babbling on about election integrity.
I really think we have reached to point where people are saying “Oh, him again. What’s he spouting off about this time?” He’s become a bore.
Yeah. I've thought for a while about how the presidency ultimately ends. I think when he becomes a lame duck, we'll finally see a change in attitude toward him. People are finally tiring of the antics.
ReplyDeleteThere's an unforgivable sin when it comes to Americans. He's proved you can steal from them, lie to them, insult them to their faces, and they'll still love him. What you can't do, what Americans can never forgive, is if you BORE them.