Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Health care exchange


Here’s a headline I really like:  “Health Care Exchange Is Vastly Improved, Users Say.”  That was in today’s New York Times, and I was really happy to see it.  Unfortunately, the article did say that while people were being enrolled, they were still encountering delays and problems.

It is so frustrating that one of the major achievements of the Obama presidency is being derailed by computer problems.  

Note to readers:
Yesterday I posted a “want ad” for a person to run for the state House.  For some reason it was published before previous postings.  I don’t know how to correct it, since I don’t even understand how it happened.  I need a computer savvy person to live in our house (fresh eggs available every morning) to post for me.  I’ll sit in a little room and type out content on an old Underwood typewriter and hand it over to my expert.  Any takers?

3 comments: