Friday, December 27, 2013

Inequality for all


On Thursday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m., Richard Reich’s award-winning documentary on the shrinking American middle class will be screened at the Mahoning Valley Cinema, Carbon Plaza Mall, Route 443, Lehighton. The film, rated PG, lasts 89 minutes.  If you would like to see the trailer, go to <inequalityforall.com>.

The show costs $6. If you would like a ticket, contact Linda at 610-377-0235, or you may purchase your tickets at the door.  Out-of-state attendees will be admitted free.

Dr. Reich, the man behind the film, is currently Professor of Public Policy at U.C. Berkeley and has discussed the current state of the economy on various talk shows as well as the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't make it but would love to see it. If it runs in our area I'll try to see it.

    Right now I'm in the process of reading "The Crash of 2016" by Thom Harmann. It is an excellent book that I feel is a must read. It explains a lot of how we got to where we are and where we are going unless changes are made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roy, great movie! I know a guy who helped make it happen by donating $100 to help fund it on the crowdsourcing website, www.kickstarter.com! I should be there!

    RJ, I got that book for Christmas and can't wait to read it. Thom Hartman is a very special person and I like what he does. Currently, I am reading a book called "PIgs at the through" which is related to the financial crisis in Australia and how it hit them.

    ReplyDelete