Monday, May 2, 2016

Jack Rader, Trout Expert

At a meeting tonight at the Polk Township Municipal Building I picked up the 2016 Trout Stocking Schedule.  On the back was a picture of a smiling Jack Rader, Jr., of the 176th Legislative District, who seemingly sponsored the publication.

Does Jack Rader know anything about trout fishing?  I doubt it.  Did he do the research on when the trout would be stocked?  What do you think?

Is he an incumbent who is using taxpayer funds to run for re-election by printing his name on a publication put out by the PA Fish and Boat Commission?  YES.

I am constantly amazed at how corrupt this state is when it comes to incumbency protection.  


I wonder if Doyle Heffley is also an expert on trout stocking.  I’ll have to call his office tomorrow and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment