Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bill O'Reilly

Sometimes I will read about a television show in its last season or its last episode and realize I never watched it.  I may have heard of the program and might even be able to tell you the name of an actor or two, but I will never have seen the show.

So it is with Bill O’Reilly.  Of course I knew who he was.  I knew he had other people write books to which he signed his name.  I believe the last one was about morality.  I also knew he was amazingly popular, and brought in millions in advertising revenue.  


I even might have caught a glimpse of him as I clicked through the channels, but I never actually watched him.  Consequently, I won’t miss him.  I’m pretty sure a large number of female employees at Fox won’t miss him either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment