Saturday, September 16, 2017

Candidate endorsements

Should I endorse candidates?  I never know.  At least one reader of this blog is convinced I am a Marxist.  I know another reader who voted for Trump and occasionally sends me right-wing messages, although he also sends me birthday and Christmas cards.  

I always try to avoid being in pictures with candidates; I think it may hurt them.  I don’t even like to be in Facebook posts.  I have heard that I will no longer be allowed to appear on Channel 13, the local TV station, because the owner has declared me persona non grata. 

I support a number of candidates for the Lehighton School Board, although I don’t live in that school district.  There are candidates for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that I know are well-qualified.  If I identify those, would that help or hurt?


I will go out on a limb here with one candidate.  If Trump is still around in 2020 and if he somehow gets the nomination, vote for anyone who is running against him.  I don’t care who it is, support Trump’s opponent.  My Township Supervisors would make far better presidents than this racist idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment