Friday, September 29, 2017

Sage Grouse

It’s the little things that go under the radar of the average American that are destroying this country, its environment, and its future.  

I, for one, am getting more aggressive with Trump supporters.  When someone asks me why I have an “impeach Trump” bumper sticker on my truck, I have a whole set of comebacks.

My latest one is “How does rolling back the protections for sage grouse Make American Great Again?”

Sage grouse protections were adopted after a decade of negotiations.  The plan involves ten states, and was adopted during the Obama administration.  The Interior Department, under the “leadership” of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, has filed a notice to amend the plan, scrap the Obama regulations, and allow for mineral leasing, grazing, and other commercial activities on sage grouse habitat.
]

In the meantime, Trump has us focus on the NFL and North Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment