Friday, March 30, 2018

Roseanne

The TV show Roseanne ran for seven seasons.  Somehow I never saw even one of those episodes.  I could not understand why anyone would want to spend time with a loud crude stupid person.  

Now Roseanne is back in a new series.  In the series she plays a Trump supporter, not a stretch for the actress, since she brags about having voted for Trump.

What amazes me is that Trump supporters are pleased that they are at last represented on television.  I cannot imagine being pleased by being represented by a loud crude stupid person, but then again, I’m not a Trump voter.  


I understand that many Trump voters are angry with people like me who look down upon them as ignorant louts who know nothing about the Constitution while spouting ideas like Obama was born in Kenya, the Parkland students are actors, and coal is coming back.  I’m glad they now have a hero on TV to represent them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment