Saturday, July 21, 2018

Presidential quotes

They say that we can and should become the friends and even the partners of the Axis powers.  Some of them even suggest that we should imitate the methods of dictatorships.  Americans never can and never will do that.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt


Ich bin ein Berliner.
John F. Kennedy


Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.
Ronald Reagan


I hold both countries responsible.  I think that the United States has been foolish.

I think we’re all to blame.

There was no collusion at all.  Everybody knows it.

My people came to me.  Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia.  I have President Putin; he said it’s not Russia.  I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be.  

I say it all the time–there was no collusion.

Donald Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment