Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sorry, not on Facebook

I have many reasons for not having a Facebook account

1.  I don’t think many people are interested in what my grandson is doing.
2.  I don’t have a phone that can take pictures.
3.  If I did, I wouldn’t know how to post them on Facebook.
4.  I understand you have “friends” on Facebook.  There’s another problem.
5.  The founder of Facebook seems like an arrogant little puke.
6.  What does the word Facebook mean, anyway?
7.  I  think it tells you when other people’s birthdays occur.  Why would I want to know that?
8.  Don’t they sell your data, or was that Twitter?
9.  Billions of people around the world are on it.  I generally try not to do what billions of people are doing.

And here is reason #10.  Guess who is the single biggest political advertiser on Facebook?  Donald Trump’s political action committee.  Putin and he are going for a second term.  Those are ads I’ll never have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment