Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Beautiful Poetry of Donald Trump

My friend Marian gave me an early Christmas present today–a book entitled “The Beautiful Poetry of Donald Trump.”  The author, Rob Sears, pieced together lines from press conferences, tweets, and TV appearances of Mr. Trump to create some wonderful poems.  

Here is one:

MAGA!
Will Smith did a great job by smacking the guy “reporter” who kissed him
Together we’re going to fix our rigged system
Sara Jessica Parker voted “unsexiest woman alive"–I agree
We must keep “evil” out of our country
A person who is very flat chested is very hard to be a ten
We’re going to make America great again.

Here’s another:

I am the best
I predicted Apple’s stock fall
I will build a great, great wall
I build buildings that are 94 storeys tall
My hands aren’t–are they small?


Robert Frost, move over.

No comments:

Post a Comment