Saturday, October 26, 2019

Door hangers on Lehigh Avenue

This morning Frannie and I put door hangers on all houses on Lehigh Avenue in Palmerton.  The hangers listed all the Democratic candidates for Carbon County offices along with their pictures.  We didn’t use a list of Democrats but just blitzed the whole street.  A small army of volunteers covered all of Palmerton before noon.  Carbon Republicans can’t do this because their party is split down the middle.

I didn’t realize how long Lehigh Avenue was.  I was dragging by the end.  Frannie had finished her side of the street and came back a block and a half on my side to help me out.  Of course, she does zumba four times a week while my exercise consists of walking down the the mailbox and back.  


Note:  The first part of last night’s post was correct.  Trump did cancel the New York Times and the Washington Post and is pushing to stop any subscriptions of those publications for all federal agencies.  I made up the part about being mean and using big words.  It sounded believable though, didn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment