Friday, October 25, 2019

Trump cancels his subscriptions

On Thursday officials announced that the New York Times and the Washington Post would no longer be delivered to the White House.  The administration is also moving to force other federal agencies to end their subscriptions to the papers.


In the announcement, Trump said, “Those papers are really mean to me.  When I do great things, and I do a lot of great things, they don’t praise me.   Also, they use big words.  Very very big words.”

2 comments:

  1. So, those very very big words confirms his third grade reading level. Sorry, I didn't mean any insults towards third graders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think any third graders would be as nasty and selfish as Trump is. One of the first things kids learn is to be nice to each other. But see tonight's post.

    ReplyDelete