Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Sen. John Yudichak

My state Senator John Yudichak announced that he was becoming an independent and caucusing with the Republicans in the Pennsylvania State Senate.  Since you can’t win an election in Pennsylvania as an Independent, I assume that Sen. Yudichak will soon make an official switch to the Republican Party.

Sen. Yudichak has been very supportive of coal-fired electrical plants.  He has supported payday lenders.  He has been sympathetic to pipelines and to fracking.  


I will find it much easier to oppose him than support him.  I guess he thinks that since this area is Trump country, he will get re-elected.  Unfortunately for him, Trump is about to go down big time. 

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts too. I was thinking the same that he is nothing more than "a wolf in sheep clothing." Now we need to find a good Democrat to take him on. That would be nice to see him go down next election.

    ReplyDelete