Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Election Fraud or Voter Suppression: You make the call

I tell Linda I am stopping by the Post Office to mail a letter.  She says, “Oh, I have a letter to mail.  Would you drop it off?”  I don’t say, “No, drop it off yourself.”  That would be rude and make no sense.

I tell Linda I am stopping by the drop box at the Registrar’s office to deposit my mail-in ballot.  She says, “Oh, I have my ballot completed.  Would you drop it off?”  

Under Pennsylvania law, even though her ballot is in a security envelope which is sealed and enclosed in another envelope which is signed, if I drop it off I could be prosecuted for voter fraud.  

In Lehigh County Republicans filmed people dropping off more than one ballot and want them punished for voter fraud.  As stupid as that is, that is the law in Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment