Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Letter to Sen. David Argall

Dear Senator Argall:


I understand that you will soon be representing Carbon County as our State Senator.  Then I read in the paper that you said you wanted to take steps to restore faith in elections.  You said you favor a Voter ID law.  I wonder if that will be similar to the one in Texas in which up to 15% of votes, mostly in urban areas like Houston, were declared invalid.


Let me get this straight.  First you imply that Trump’s election in 2020 was stolen.  You call for a “forensic audit.”  And once having cast doubt on what neutral observers call one of the most secure elections ever, you then call for steps to restore faith in elections.


You may soon be my new state Senator, but so far I am not impressed. 

2 comments:

  1. Many years ago, I met Argall at a town house meeting and at that time I had a favorable impression of him. Sad to say I no longer can say that. He allowed himself to fall under the spell of "Trump." So many have fallen under his spell. Like its said, there is a fool born everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or in Pennsylvania, maybe more than one a day.

    ReplyDelete