Saturday, April 23, 2022

I voted!

For Governor, Shapiro.  For U.S. Senator, Fetterman, although my heart belongs to Kenyatta, and I think Lamb is fine as well.  I think Fetterman is most likely to beat one of the creepy Republicans running for that office, none of whom is fit for the office.  For Lt. Gov. I went with Brian Sims.  For the 122nd, Richard Kost from Palmerton.  For Precinct committeewoman I had to vote for Linda.  No choice on that one.  (She was the only one on the ballot running for that position.)

Now I’ll have to remember to mail it on on Monday.  If the PA Republicans have their way, they will do away with mail-in balloting.  It is just too hard for them to strut around the polling places with “open carry” and intimidate people if they mail in their ballots.

2 comments:

  1. We got our ballots on Sat. Will get in the mail next day or two, It's something that I can take both of the ballots and mail them by me, but if I take both to the drop box I am committing voter fraud and subject to possible jail time. Just shows how ignorant our legislators are when the write laws. As an average day person I could consider all things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are certainly right about ignorant legislators.

      Delete