Monday, June 12, 2023

Pat Robertson and James Watt

Remember when people said, “he’s a Christian” and you didn’t immediately think “bigot” or “racist” or “scam artist.”  That was before Pat Robertson.  He is largely responsible for Christianity’s bad name.  He was an evil person, and I wish he had died a long time ago instead of last week.


Remember when a Secretary of the Interior tried to protect American’s national treasurers.  James Watt, Reagan’s Interior Secretary, did his best to destroy America’s natural wonders.  He was also an evil person, and I wish he had died a long time ago instead of last week.


On the other hand, I am delighted to have outlived both of them.  I plan to stay alive until I also outlive a whole bunch of other people.  You can probably guess their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment