Monday, November 20, 2023

Letter to Sen. Mike Lee

Senator Mike Lee

363 Russell Senate Office Building

Washington, D.C. 20510


Dear Sen. Lee:


I am not L.D.S., but I have always believed that Mormons belonged to a religion that had a strong moral code and the courage to act on it.  I was so disappointed when I learned that you have joined the conspiracy theorists like Margery Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz and are propagating the lie that FBI agents were involved in the January 6 attempt to overthrow the United States government .


Since you are obviously smarter that that, you must be doing it for crass political reasons.  The sad thing is that as an incumbent, you don’t need to stoop that low to be re-elected.


You need to undertake some serious self-reflection. 



I'll let you know if he replies, but I don't have much hope of that.  He has been a bad senator from the day he took office, but this is a new low.

No comments:

Post a Comment