According to an Associated Press report published in the Times-News, in 1925 (before Trump’s on-going war with Iran), ICE and Iran had a working relationship. ICE returned a number of Iranian deportees to Iran. I think you know the kind of Iranians who would try to get out of Iran. I think you also know what probably happened to the people who were returned. More than 100 Iranians were flown back in three separate flights in September and December 2025 and January 2026. Iranian officials helped with the arrangements.
The emails that contained this information were obtained by the National Iranian American Council.
So, you local borough council members who are signing cooperative agreements to work with ICE, consider the company you are keeping. I know you get bribes for cooperating, but you are completely eroding trust in your local police officers and joining forces with some of the most evil people on the planet.
Info for this post is from “Emails show ICE and Iran Cooperation,” Times News, (Aug. 20, 2026), p. 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment